- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
- Our Hotate tastes best both when eaten raw (e.g. sushi, sashimi, or chirashi) or cooked with torched sushi and mentaiko sauce, aka Hotate Mentai.
Naturally sweet and juicy meat
How to store
To be kept in the freezer for up 2 weeks
How to enjoy this
If you would like to pan fry:
1. Heat the pan with butter over medium heat
2. Add scallops to the pan
3. Cook the scallops for 20 to 30 seconds, then flip and cook for another 20 to 30 seconds
If you would like to have it raw:
1. Remove from the freezer and leave in the chiller for at least 8 hours.
2. Rinse frozen scallops under tap water.
3. Pat dry with kitchen towels
4. Leave in the chiller to completely defrost before consumption
5. Consume as sashimi within 2 days
Grade: Sashimi Grade
Availability: Ready stock available for delivery within 24 hours
Weight: 1kg (26-30pcs)